Game/App review

21:39 Unknown 0 Comments

App Review:
Pokemon GO

I know this isn't a beauty review but i've recently started playing pokemon go on my iphone and im obsessed but IT KEEPS CRASHING AND IT DOESNT LOAD. The creators should really do something about this issue. When I open the app it sometimes doesnt want to work with me and decides to stay still and not load, it really frustrates me. 
If anyone has a solution to this please comment below, im dying on the inside cause im only level 3 and I want to catch more pokemon. 
I admit, its fun but it sucks since I cant play for long periods of time without it crashing on me 

OVERALL: 
I give it a 5-6/10 cause of the errors and mistakes it has in this app.

Whats your thoughts on this game? Share your thoughts below ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: