K-Beauty Review

21:30 Unknown 0 Comments

K-Beauty Review
Brand: Banila Co.
- BLACK OUT PORE MINIMIZING PACK -
Hello ^^ Today I have another review from the brand /Banila Co./
I bought this facial pack quite a while back now, but to be honest I haven't really used it a lot but I'm planning on using it twice every week. I started off with using it a 3 times, but no results quite yet, so this is a rather crappy review I must say. I was hoping that after 3 uses I would see results, but I haven't noticed any yet, sadly. So I'll give it another month before editing this review.

It claims to clean out clogged pores and tighten any loose pores as well. I first heard that it would clean out any blackheads as well as soothe sensitive skin.

PROS:
  • once applied to skin, it gives off a cooling effect once applied to skin
CONS:
  • Doesn't give quick results [ within first 2 uses ]
OVERALL:
To be determined



You Might Also Like

0 comments: