K-Beauty Review

03:25 Unknown 0 Comments

K- Beauty Review
BRAND: COSRX [ LOW PH GOOD MORNING GEL CLEANSER ] + [ ONE STEP PIMPLE CLEAR PAD ] 





Heyyheyy ^^ im back with another k-beauty review~

First up ill be reviewing the gel cleasner, I wondered what the hype was about for this product and i'd say it really lives up to its name. It doesnt irritate my skin after using this gel cleanser, which is what im mainly happy about and it removes my makeup as well. 

What I dislike about this product is the smell it has when you rub it into your face, but it fades and doesnt linger on your skin after you wash it off which is good because I sure wouldnt want to have my skin smelling like alcohol~. 

Mm thats all I can think of so ill just give my score and idea of this product :
PROS:
  • removes makeup
  • cleans face well
  • suitable for sensitive skin
  • non irritable once washed off
CONS:
  • Has a peculiar smell once applied to skin

OVERALL:
5/5

My next review would be the COSRX pimple clear pads.
I loved how they instantly started to lessen my acne scars and acne after two uses. So Im guessing i wouldnt need to use the whole tub before it completely removes my acne and acne scars. which is really good in my opinion. It sure is worth the money I used to buy this product and it isnt one of the higher end products that cost you a fortune which is another bonus~~
I dont mind the smell of this product since it is unnoticeable but it does feel as if it irritates my skin after one use so I make sure to apply my eczema cream straight after to avoid having red blotches the next day.

PROS:  
  • Clears acne + acne scars after a couple of uses
  • unnoticeable smell
  • does what it was advertised 
CONS:
  • slightly irritates sensitive skin
OVERALL:
4/5


Ill keep this review short and sweet as there isnt much to say at this time but I am really satisfied with these products. Id have to admit I would definitely re-buy these products after I run out of each product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: